Is your fridge-freezer or deep freezer not performing as it should? Is it overdue for routine maintenance? Talk to your local Mr. Appliance® to schedule freezer service. We’re familiar with many makes and models of freezers, including newer “smart” varieties, and are ready to provide excellent work with upfront pricing.
Our Freezer Services
Our experts specialize in:
- Home refrigerator-freezer repair
- Deep freezer repair (including chest freezer repair)
- Routine freezer maintenance services
- Commercial freezer repair services
These are some of the most common freezer problems we address:
- The freezer won't turn on. If the common sources of power problems—an unplugged freezer, a power switch set to ‘off,’ or tripped breakers—aren’t the issue, it’s time to call for help from a Mr. Appliance®
- The freezer is too cold. If your freezer over-cools, it can frost over the appliance interior. This can be caused by underlying issues like a faulty defrost timer, thermostat, or ice maker. Professional diagnosis is the most efficient path to getting your freezer back in working order.
- The freezer is not cooling. The blame could lie in several different areas, from human error to malfunctioning door seals. Allow our technicians to diagnose and fix your freezer cooling issues.
- The fridge-freezer is inconsistent in temperature. If the temperature fluctuates in your freezer, it can cause spoilage. The culprit can be dust and debris or more pressing issues from broken freezer parts. We can assist with everything from troubleshooting to replacing interior parts.
- The door seals are defective or damaged. A damaged seal leads to energy waste and frost buildup. Test it by shutting a dollar bill in your freezer door with some sticking out. If you can easily pull the bill out with the door shut, your seal is weak and should be replaced.
- The freezer makes buzzing, whining, or clinking noises. Frequent noises and clunks could be a sign of compressor or motor issues. Our professionals can quickly identify the problem!
DIY freezer repairs can be dangerous, so they are not recommended. When you need home refrigerator freezer repair, Mr. Appliance® works with you to get your freezer up and running again. We have the specialized knowledge and tools required to replace and repair specialized parts like evaporator fans, safety switches, and defrost control timers.
If you need commercial freezer repair, rather than residential, we can help you with that too.
Freezer Brands We Commonly Service
Parts We Commonly Replace
- Door seals/gaskets
- Defrost timers and heaters
- Evaporator coils
- Evaporator fans
- Overload protectors
Schedule Freezer Repair Near Me
Don’t lose any more food to a malfunctioning freezer. We’re happy to get you up and running again ASAP, even on a tight schedule. Let’s fix the existing issues and/or schedule routine maintenance to address little problems before they become disasters. Call us or schedule service online today.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the most likely problem if my freezer won’t freeze?
Most parts in a refrigerator cause freezing problems when they’re broken. Investigate common causes first, like ensuring that power is flowing to your freezer and you haven’t accidentally adjusted settings. If that all checks out, it’s time to call Mr. Appliance®. We can check condenser coils, evaporator fans, thermostats, and more.
What temperature should a freezer maintain?
Freezers should be set to 0°F to maintain proper food safety. Program a deep freezer for 0°F or below. Store your freezable food right away, and periodically check that your refrigerator and freezer are set to the correct temperatures.